- Battles over sex education, reproductive rights, gay marriage, obscenity, pornography and other forms of adult entertainment and expression played a central role in the 2012 election season. Even now, sex continues to be a political issue. Sex can both unite and divide individuals, especially during challenging economic times. The Opening Keynote panel at CatalystCon will tackle these issues head on as the speakers address the ongoing debates over sexuality at the local, national and global levels and discuss how they’ve created their own sparks and been catalysts for change.
- — Tristan Taormino (@TristanTaormino)Sat, Sep 28 2013 01:20:31
- — Kate Sinclaire (@MsKateSinclaire)Sat, Sep 28 2013 03:15:53Eagerly anticipating the opening remarks! This conference has been awesome and it hasn't even started yet. #ccon
- — CatalystCon (@CatalystCon)Sat, Sep 28 2013 03:25:02
- — Annamarie (@KinkySexyGeeky)Sat, Sep 28 2013 03:34:27Just about to start the opening ceremonies. Bonus of the night was gluten free pasta provided by the conference! #ccon
- — Charlie Glickman (@charlieglickman)Sat, Sep 28 2013 03:48:51
- — intern Britney (@haphazardrhythm)Sat, Sep 28 2013 03:53:42
- — Wicked (@WickedPictures)Sat, Sep 28 2013 03:55:54
CatalystCon West Opening Reception and Opening Keynote Plenary Address: Sparking Communication in Sexuality,...
Panelists: Jackie Strano, Shira Tarrant, PhD, Sinnamon Love,Yoseñio V. Lewis; Moderator: Tristan Taormino #cconOK CatalystCon West - September 27, 2013