- Many people living with an STI are too ashamed to admit their diagnosis. In the de facto hierarchy of STIs, Herpes and HIV are widely considered to be the “worst” to get because they are not curable. In this panel, we combine the knowledge and experience of sex educators and public health professionals, two of whom are “out” about having STIs themselves. We’ll discuss sex and dating with an STI, as well as navigating the stigma that exists in daily life. Knowledge is more contagious than STIs. According to the CDC, 1 in 3 Americans have an STI. Those statistics make this an important and relevant discussion for all sexuality professionals.
- — CatalystCon (@CatalystCon)Sat, Mar 15 2014 14:16:02
- — Sabrina Morgan (@SabrinaMorgan)Sat, Mar 15 2014 14:37:07
- — Annamarie (@KinkySexyGeeky)Sat, Mar 15 2014 14:38:48
- — Sabrina Morgan (@SabrinaMorgan)Sat, Mar 15 2014 14:43:42
Living With An STI
Adrial Dale, Ashley Manta, Kate McCombs, Raul Queue #cconsti CatalystCon East - March 15, 2014