CatalystCon is a conference created to inspire exceptional conversations about sexuality. It is about reaching out and stimulating those who attend to create those important conversations in their own communities, changing how we as a society talk and treat sexuality. It is about stimulating the activist that is within all of us and sparking transformation in the way our friends, neighbors, children and even politicians discuss one of the most important aspects of humanity.
Founder/Creator Dee Dennis regards this conference as a “melting pot of sexuality” that will unite sex educators, sexologists, sex workers, writers, activists, those in the adult industry and anyone with a passion for creating change. “Knowledge is power, and sharing that knowledge is the first spark in igniting change.” This is the fundamental principle behind CatalystCon.
- — Ginger&The Professor (@GingerNTheProf)Thu, Sep 26 2013 20:34:07
- — Miss Darling (@Miss_Darling)Thu, Sep 26 2013 21:33:48I'm in sunny LA, with some of my most favorite people in the whole wide world! @CatalystCon is off to a fabulous start. :)
- — Kate Sinclaire (@MsKateSinclaire)Thu, Sep 26 2013 21:36:37
- — Robin Love (@Dalliances)Thu, Sep 26 2013 21:37:27Lunch poolside with Carol, Robert, Shira & Rome. Fascinating conversation (@ Marriott Warner Center Pool) http://4sq.com/175pXCv
- — Pepper Mint (@freaksexual)Thu, Sep 26 2013 23:06:18
- — Lauren Marie Fleming (@QueerieBradshaw)Thu, Sep 26 2013 23:57:15
- — Annamarie (@KinkySexyGeeky)Fri, Sep 27 2013 00:09:59