CatalystCon is a conference created to inspire exceptional conversations about sexuality. It is about reaching out and stimulating those who attend to create those important conversations in their own communities, changing how we as a society talk and treat sexuality. It is about stimulating the activist that is within all of us and sparking transformation in the way our friends, neighbors, children and even politicians discuss one of the most important aspects of humanity.
Founder/Creator Dee Dennis regards this conference as a “melting pot of sexuality” that will unite sex educators, sexologists, sex workers, writers, activists, those in the adult industry and anyone with a passion for creating change. “Knowledge is power, and sharing that knowledge is the first spark in igniting change.” This is the fundamental principle behind CatalystCon.
- — Metis Black (@MetisBlack)Thu, Mar 14 2013 15:15:51
- — SheVibe.com (@shevibe)Thu, Mar 14 2013 17:13:44
- — jessica drake (@thejessicadrake)Thu, Mar 14 2013 19:22:36
- — Sabrina Morgan (@SabrinaMorgan)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:46:04I am sharing a room with four smart, bighearted, amazing, sex-positive gals during #ccon. High school sleepovers have nothing on this.
- — The Redhead Bedhead (@bedheadtweeting)Fri, Mar 15 2013 04:25:54So much fun to see the twitterverse come to life- I think I'm going to like it here! #ccon
- — Technogeisha (@Technogeisha)Fri, Mar 15 2013 14:51:27