- America’s original sex + storytelling show & the event that the LA Weekly calls “The Moth for Pervs” – is bringing its one-of-a-kind approach to sex-positive personal narrative to CatalystCon! This award-winning San Francisco landmark is rapidly becoming a national treasure by consistently showcasing the vulnerability, unexpected transcendence and hilarity of human sexuality – all while delivering sex-ed in an entertaining way. Featuring real people & rockstars sharing their true stories of sexual adventure in 10 minutes or less, Hostess/Curator/Sexual Folklorist Dixie De La Tour aims to coax liberating tales out of everyday people to create unforgettable experiences for performers and audiences alike. Who has shared their story at Bawdy? Infamous sex educators, literary giants, LGBT celebrities, Kink luminaries, & people just like you – after all, this how we build community: we tell our stories.
- — Bawdy Storytelling (@Bawdy)Tue, Sep 24 2013 18:20:14
- — Bawdy Storytelling (@Bawdy)Tue, Sep 24 2013 20:22:48
- — Lauren Marie Fleming (@QueerieBradshaw)Tue, Sep 24 2013 21:12:20
- — Charlie Nox (@CharlieNox)Fri, Sep 27 2013 17:35:29
- — Charlie Nox (@CharlieNox)Sat, Sep 28 2013 21:41:14
- — Bawdy Storytelling (@Bawdy)Sat, Sep 28 2013 22:28:59
- — Sexquire, LLC (@Sexquire)Sat, Sep 28 2013 22:41:53@Bawdy I pretty much just tell stories for a living. To clients, to other attorneys, etc. so I should be able to do this, right?
- — Bawdy Storytelling (@Bawdy)Sat, Sep 28 2013 22:42:29
- — Bawdy Storytelling (@Bawdy)Sun, Sep 29 2013 01:21:17
Hosted by Dixie De La Tour #cconbawdy CatalystCon West - Saturday, September 28, 2013
byCatalystCon1 Like21 Views