- Although gender roles and masculinity have shifted somewhat, they still create challenges for lots of people of all genders. In this interactive workshop, we’ll shine a lens on how masculinity is constructed and explore how it affects sexuality, relationships, and culture. We’ll also find new ways to talk about masculinity, discuss what we can do to respond to it more productively and compassionately, and find new freedom from gender roles that don’t suit us. This workshop is open to people of all genders.
- — Amy Jo Goddard (@AmyJoGoddard)Sat, Sep 15 2012 17:57:51
- — Fred Brown (@luhnquil)Sat, Sep 15 2012 18:11:02
- — Amy Jo Goddard (@AmyJoGoddard)Sat, Sep 15 2012 18:11:57
- — SPECTRA (@spectrapros)Sat, Sep 15 2012 18:14:38
Act Like A Man: Masculinity & Gender in the 21st Century - #ccongender
CatalystCon Charlie Glickman Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:30am-11:40am