- So who won?
- — Michelle Freed (@MichelleFreed)Thu, Oct 04 2012 02:34:36Expectations so low. They both spoke in complete sentences. No big gaffes. Yet I learned nothing new. I call it a bust. #StarDebate
- — Edward Frantz (@EdwardFrantz)Thu, Oct 04 2012 02:33:37#StarDebate. Nothing from this debate will resonate long term, but Romney did what needed to do tonight. The president wasn't as successful
- — Mary Beth Schneider (@marybschneider)Thu, Oct 04 2012 02:33:54Obama and Romney about the same height. As taller candidate usually wins, this is one more sign: Close election to come. #StarDebate
- We're on the fourth question of the debate, which focuses on the candidates' views on the role of federal government. But this Twitter debate, much like the real one, has gone a bit off-track.
- Even though healthcare has popped up throughout the debate, it's the official topic of the third question.
#StarDebate: Indianapolis politicos analyze the first presidential debate
The Indianapolis Star invited local political pundits and some voters to its newsroom to watch tonight's presidential debate. They're tweeting their reactions live using #StarDebate.
byCarrieRitchie1 Like4,383 Views