- So who won?
- — Michelle Freed (@MichelleFreed)Wed, Oct 03 2012 19:34:36Expectations so low. They both spoke in complete sentences. No big gaffes. Yet I learned nothing new. I call it a bust. #StarDebate
- — Edward Frantz (@EdwardFrantz)Wed, Oct 03 2012 19:33:37#StarDebate. Nothing from this debate will resonate long term, but Romney did what needed to do tonight. The president wasn't as successful
- — Mary Beth Schneider (@marybschneider)Wed, Oct 03 2012 19:33:54Obama and Romney about the same height. As taller candidate usually wins, this is one more sign: Close election to come. #StarDebate
- We're on the fourth question of the debate, which focuses on the candidates' views on the role of federal government. But this Twitter debate, much like the real one, has gone a bit off-track.
- Even though healthcare has popped up throughout the debate, it's the official topic of the third question.