- Here are some of our favourite tweets from #MolluscMonday
- In June, curators Harriet Wood, Anna Holmes, and student Umberto Fiordaliso visited the amazing mollusc collections at the Natural History Museum, London.
- It's been a busy year already of research and enquiries.
- — Cardiff Curator (@CardiffCurator)Mon, Jun 15 2015 15:08:39World’s snail collections & experts reveal accurate extinction rates #MolluscMonday http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2015/06/03/1502350112.abstract …
- The Molluscan collections at Amgueddfa Cymru — National Museum Wales number over 180,000 lots from many different collections which have been amalgamated into one systematic sequence.
We have been using #MolluscMonday to highlight some of these spectacular specimens and the science behind them.
Every Monday curatorial staff from the Department of Natural Sciences at Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales highlight some of the fantastic mollusc specimens from our collections on Twitter, using the hashtag #MolluscMonday
byCardiff Curator110 Views