- — Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow)Thu, Apr 03 2014 21:20:37David @Letterman announced he's retiring in 2015. It's been 31 incredible years. Television won't be the same without you, Dave.
- — Chris Schieman (@ChrisSchieman)Thu, Apr 03 2014 20:41:52David Letterman, before any sports broadcaster, has been the inspiration for my career. I can't wait to see what Chevy will do w/ the show.
- — Richard Slate (@RichSlate)Thu, Apr 03 2014 20:40:10He's been a shell of himself for years but if you like Late Night talk shows, you have to respect what David Letterman did #Lettermanretires
- — Chris Moyles (@CHRISDJMOYLES)Thu, Apr 03 2014 21:06:11So disappointed to hear David Letterman has announced his retirement. I've been such a fan for many years. My generations King of late night
- — Jordan Zakarin (@jordanzakarin)Thu, Apr 03 2014 21:34:45But seriously, the worst part about David Letterman leaving ‘Late Show’ is that we’re all getting old and slowly dying.
As seen onjam.canoe.ca
Reaction to David Letterman's retirement news