- — Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo)Wed, Apr 03 2013 23:46:31All best thoughts to Roger Ebert who's undergoing another battle. He's been a part of my life for my whole career. marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/03/rog ……
- — Ana Marie Cox (@anamariecox)Thu, Apr 04 2013 19:47:30No 140 character way of expressing how much poorer the world will be without Ebert in it. He was inspiring, infuriating, gorgeously human.
- — edgarwright (@edgarwright)Thu, Apr 04 2013 19:50:25"This is my happening and it freaks me out". Roger Ebert wrote the truly incredible Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls. He is beyond a legend.
- — Diablo Cody (@diablocody)Thu, Apr 04 2013 19:58:24R.I.P. Roger Ebert. It was a privilege to interact with you. Thank you for the support, the criticism, and the true love for the movies.
- — Neil Gaiman (@neilhimself)Thu, Apr 04 2013 20:01:16RIP and goodbye Roger Ebert. You sent me such nice emails over the years. I loved your twitter feed, enjoyed your reviews. Thank you.
- — darren aronofsky (@DarrenAronofsky)Thu, Apr 04 2013 20:01:43we lost a thoughtful writer, i remember my first review from him, pi (i got his and siskel's thumbs) it was a career highlight. #rogerebert
Tributes to Ebert
Tributes to Roger Ebert by stars and ordinary people alike.