- — Derek McCoy (@mccoyderek)Thu, May 23 2013 12:26:02Good evening! Welcome to tonight's #ncadmin chat on 'Common Core Implementation Strategies'! We are looking for a great evening of sharing!
- — Jill Thompson (@Edu_Thompson)Thu, May 23 2013 12:26:03
- — Derek McCoy (@mccoyderek)Thu, May 23 2013 12:26:03#ncadmin Q1 NC educs had Crosswalk documents frm DPI to help bridge the gap from SCOS to CC. What has ur sch done con't bridging the gap?
- — Craig Smith (@CSmithGoBlue)Thu, May 23 2013 12:26:03
- — Craig Smith (@CSmithGoBlue)Thu, May 23 2013 12:26:04A1: Our crosswalks have been available district-wide via Wiki to give our PLC's the resources at their fingertips. #ncadmin
- — Craig Smith (@CSmithGoBlue)Thu, May 23 2013 12:26:05Our teachers have a protected WD at end of year for PLC collab only; we will be encouraging this time to revisit unit planning #ncadmin
- — Kevin J. Hasinger (@KevinJHasinger)Thu, May 23 2013 12:26:05We use a similar model, but the coach facilitates those discussions during every team's weekly planning block. #ncadmin
May 22nd #ncadmin chat: Common Core Implementation Strategies
byCraig Smith21 Views