- — STEMhumanities (@STEMhumanities)Thu, Mar 24 2016 22:23:08DASER on Livestream. Great symposium on Arts and Science Integration #daser @SENCERnet @sencerise http://livestream.com/accounts/7036396/events/4518921 …
- — Lyric Prince (@elpeanoh)Thu, Mar 24 2016 22:25:54
- — Darcy J Gentleman (@drdarsci)Thu, Mar 24 2016 22:27:06Patrick McCray: Start of 1960s, scientists & artists were "two cultures", engineers were in a shadow of science. By the end ... #DASER
- — Lyric Prince (@elpeanoh)Thu, Mar 24 2016 22:31:33P. McCray- 9 Evenings exhibit was panned critically, but gave birth to new means of brokering interactions between art and tech. #DASER
- — Lyric Prince (@elpeanoh)Thu, Mar 24 2016 22:34:39McCray- Expensive, interdisciplinary artistic collabs with corporations fizzled out, and fell out of fashion completely by mid-70s. #DASER
#DASER: Art & Science Integration
On March 24 , 2016, Cultural Programs of theNational Academy of Sciences hosted a D.C. Art Science Evening Rendezvous(#DASER) on Art & Science Integration. Speakers were Patrick McCray, ThomasRudin, Itai Cohen, and Margaret MacDonald.
byCultural Programs of the NAS86 Views