1) First things first, we have to talk about her bio.
- You know you have a commendable bio when the creator of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, comments on it:
- Particularly of note, her lighthearted shout-out to her oft-ridiculed choice of pantsuits.
- And, it’s pretty hard to argue with the “hair icon” part of it.
2) There were a few pretty good Photoshops too.
This one from comedian Chelsea Peretti placed her in the now-iconic meme photo of Hillary solemnly checking her PDA on a military plane.
- Or, this "Mean Girls" reference.
And, these "Texts From Hillary" updates.
- Not to mention this, uh, national treasure...
3) With someone of Hillary's stature, a few famous acquaintances had to weigh in.
- Chelsea and Bill made it a family affair and dropped her a line.
- Media mogul Arianna Huffington and talk show host Katie Couric seem to be suffering from a tiny bout of Twitter bio envy (which is totally understandable).