- Some users offered up some pretty insightful advice:
- — Michael Lamothe (@MichaelGLamothe)Fri, May 29 2015 14:28:55Trading is a skill that can produce a lifetime of wealth. The sooner you begin learning the better. #AdviceForYoungTraders
- — roberto pedone (@zerosum24)Fri, May 29 2015 14:58:38#adviceforyoungtraders learn how to read charts and pay attention to volume. Also, paper trading is mostly useless! Get a mentor.
- — TraderPetri (@TraderPetri)Fri, May 29 2015 13:38:31No matter how difficult it gets, if you keep at it and keep the passion, the market will eventually reward you. #adviceforyoungtraders
- But mostly, this was a great opportunity to crack a couple jokes:
- — Rhett Epler (@RhettEp)Fri, May 29 2015 13:36:37Dance like nobody is watching, love like you will never get hurt, sing like nobody is listening #AdviceForYoungTraders wait, nevermind
- And you may want to take this piece of advice with a grain of salt...
- — Sang Lucci (@sanglucci)Fri, May 29 2015 13:07:27"Realize your life will be in shambles for a considerable amount of time before you figure out how to make $$$" - #AdviceForYoungTraders
#AdviceForYoungTraders gets Twitter talking