What's the difference between content marketing and brand storytelling?
- — Content Marketing (@CMIContent)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:07:52We like the way this is explained. #CMWorld https://twitter.com/MaureenOnPoint/status/780800779946905600 …
- — Patrick Hayslett (@PatrickHayslett)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:08:59Content marketing is one of the tools organizations use to carry out their brand storytelling strategy. #CMWorld
- — Mike Myers (@mikemyers614)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:09:44A1: Content marketing is helping someone with something in their own life. Brand storytelling is helping the brand tell its story. #CMWorld
Why the increase in brand storytelling? How does it fit into a brand's marketing mix?
- — Jacob Warwick (@jacobwarwick)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:11:21A2) You have to engage your audience more authentically because people are no longer forced to view your advertising. #CMWorld
- — Maureen Jann (@MaureenOnPoint)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:13:35A2b: Without a brand story, we lack context. And we, as an industry, have certainly made a lot of content without context. #CMWorld
- — Berrak Sarikaya (@BerrakBiz)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:15:14A2: Companies are realizing we should be storytellers instead of Mad Men. As content marketers, we're making a difference. #CMWorld
Do agencies and content marketers have the same definition of branded storytelling? If no, which is right?
- — Content Marketing (@CMIContent)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:17:05Q3: Do agencies and content marketers have the same definition of branded storytelling? If no, which is right?… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/780803458400006144 …
- — Michael Becker (@mjbecker_)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:19:38A3: Definition=more or less the same. Execution might be a little different. Agencies-less removed, less at stake. #cmworld
- — Amanda Todorovich (@amandatodo)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:21:00A3: No agency should define your brand story for you. I think agencies are best for execution - not defining brand stories. #CMWorld
- — Patrick Delehanty (@MDigitalPatrick)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:21:58
- — Josh McCormack (@joshmccormack)Tue, Sep 27 2016 16:27:11A3: Agencies will tend to view storytelling as 1 directional, broadcast. Should be interactive for relationship building. #CMWorld
How can you measure the ROI of storytelling? What are the KPIs we should be tracking?
The ROI of Brand Storytelling: A #CMWorld Twitter Chat With Jacob Warwick
Branded storytelling is a term that is talked about a lot, but what is it? And can brands get a return from it? Jacob Warwick, Marketing Strategist for Blast Analytics, joined our #CMWorld Twitter chat to discuss.
byContent Marketing Institute59 Views