What is serial content, and how can content marketers benefit from it?
- — EELECTRIK marketing. (@eelectriklady)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:07:16A1: Serial posts lead from one into the next where the reader feels compelled to read the next post at the risk of missing out. #cmworld
- — The Gary J. Nix ® (@Mr_McFly)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:07:34A1:Serial content is, or at least should be a goal. Getting people on that hook, returning to your content. Over & over #CMWorld
- — Mike Myers (@mikemyers614)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:08:30
- — Writer Leah Ingram (@suddenlyfrugal)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:08:43A1: I'm guessing it is a SERIES of pieces, which makes reader look forward to next installation. #CMWorld https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/724992695081406464 …
- — Marcel Digital (@marceldigital)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:09:25
- — Writer Leah Ingram (@suddenlyfrugal)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:10:02
- — Erika Heald (@SFerika)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:10:03A1 serial content is content you release in chunks or installments. It can create repeat visitors. #CMworld https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/724992695081406464 …
- — EELECTRIK marketing. (@eelectriklady)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:10:28A1a: A content marketer benefits from serial content because telling a good story is good for everyone #cmworld
- — Roger C. Parker (@Rogercparker)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:10:33A1 Serial content replaces uncertainty with certainty. No more last minute questions like "What should I write?" #CMWorld
- — Katherine Lisciani (@millennovator)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:11:00A1: serial content enables marketers to engage audience in the building & anticipation of a storyline adjacent to your brand #CMworld
- — Katrina Douglas (@KDADouglas)Tue, Apr 26 2016 16:11:06A1: Content that builds over time, provides a hook for people to keep coming back for next instalment #CMWorld http://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/724992695081406464 …
Serial Content: A #CMWorld Chat With Roger C. Parker
What is serial content and how can help you as a content marketer? Special guest Roger C. Parker, author and publisher at Published & Profitable, joined us for a recent #CMWorld Twitter chat.
byContent Marketing Institute53 Views