- — Content Marketing (@CMIContent)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:01:01
When was the last time you looked at your LinkedIn profile? How important is it to have your current profile current and complete?
- — Brandie McCallum (@lttlewys)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:08:01A1: last week.... I have a calendar reminder set up to check all my social profiles monthly to make sure they all match, up to date #CMWorld
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:09:04A1: Completing your profile puts you ahead of 75% of the people using LinkedIn. Just getting to All Star is EASY! Do it now! #cmworld
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:10:22A1: Stories beat keywords, but you must keep the 2-4 key phrases you want to rank for in mind when writing. SEO helps :) #cmworld
How can content marketers craft a dynamic LinkedIn headline and summary so they stand out above the crowd?
- — Mike Myers (@mikemyers614)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:12:07
- — Jeremy Bednarski (@JeremyBednarski)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:13:42A2: Tell your story and make it yours. Don't say the same thing every other content marketer is saying. #hardtofollowmyownadvice #CMworld https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/821404470345138176 …
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:13:46A2: Let's start with the headline. Think of the terms people search for to hire people like you. I use LinkedIn trainer as part. #cmworld
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:14:35A2: Write a sentence, and remove the adjectives. Sprinkle in a few more key phrases. If room, add in your expected outcome/promise. #cmworld
- — Jessica Anne Dobson (@SheSpeaksSocial)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:15:00
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:15:16A2: Now to your summary. You have 2000 characters so make them all count. Tell a story, write with passion/enthusiasm (if you are). #cmworld
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:17:01A2: CTA for your profile: Call me (here's my number) Email me (here's my email) Go deeper with me (URL for meeting or download) #cmworld
What are the dos and don'ts of building your network? Should you connect with people you don't know?
- — Jason Schemmel (@JasonSchemmel)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:18:52
- — Linda Dessau (@lindadessau)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:19:15A3: It's fine to reach out to people you don't know (yet) on LinkedIn, IF you customize invitation and give a reason to connect #cmworld
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:20:57A3: How to build your network. Start by being clear on WHY you are valuable to people. WHY does anyone care about you? #cmworld
- — Phil Gerbyshak (@PhilGerb)Tue, Jan 17 2017 17:21:23A3: Do make every invitation you make personal. WHY should they say YES to your invitation? Always view their profile. #cmworld
Refreshing Your LinkedIn Profile
byContent Marketing Institute133 Views