What is a digital asset? How can you identify them within your organization?
- — Buddy Scalera (@BuddyScalera)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:05:54A1: Digital assets can be anything from the ingredients to the recipe to the baked cake of your metaphorical content. #CMWorld #intelcontent https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/831549818401009665 …
- — Theresa Regli (@TheresaRegli)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:06:27
- — Theresa Regli (@TheresaRegli)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:08:07Using the word "asset" is very deliberate, you have to give your files and content value so they can be reused and targeted. #CMWorld
What is a DAM? How is it different from Google Drive, Dropbox, and other media storage options?
- — Theresa Regli (@TheresaRegli)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:13:23
- — Jeff Higgins (@AnnaMariaSocial)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:13:55A2: Your DAM is a literal dam holding your assets tagged and ready to search by multiple instances. #cmworld
- — Emily Ann Kolvitz (@ekolvitz)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:15:19A2 Drive & Dropbox don't have custom taxonomy & metadata. You must explicitly share out things--b/c it's a personal repository. #cmworld
What are some ways that a DAM makes reusing content easier for content marketers?
- — Mike Myers (@mikemyers614)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:18:18A3: A DAM enables use/reuse across an enterprise or even out through a distribution channel; makes everything more consistent. #cmworld
- — Tod Cordill (@todcordill)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:18:52A3 DAM systems are a single point of truth for brand assets and messaging. They make it easy to find the latest and greatest. #cmworld
- — Theresa Regli (@TheresaRegli)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:20:49DAMs also track the most popular / highly rated assets / rank assets by relevance. Also external agency collaboration & sharing. #CMWorld
- — Travis Farrenkopf (@tfarrenkopf)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:23:22A3) The more easily you can assess your existing content, the more easily you can repurpose relevant content today. #CMWorld
What are some benefits of DAM solutions for content marketers?
- — Vishal Rose👾 (@Vishal_Rose)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:24:46
- — Martin Lieberman (@martinlieberman)Tue, Feb 14 2017 17:24:47A4 A DAM makes it easy to audit your digital content assets, and provides a central place from which to distribute them. #cmworld
Digital Asset Management: A #CMWorld Chat with Theresa Regli
byContent Marketing Institute62 Views