- — Content Marketing (@CMIContent)Tue, May 24 2016 16:00:11
What is the most important part of the persona?
- — Ardath Albee (@ardath421)Tue, May 24 2016 16:05:29A1: That’s tough – all impt, but if I have to choose – A Day in the Life as it puts you in buyers’ shoes #cmworld
- — Ardath Albee (@ardath421)Tue, May 24 2016 16:05:38A1: (cont.) A Day in the Life of a buyer persona includes problem, situational context, influencers, & objective #cmworld
- — Marcel Digital (@marceldigital)Tue, May 24 2016 16:06:32
- — DrumUp (@drumupio)Tue, May 24 2016 16:10:14
How should an organization decide how many personas they need?
- — Ardath Albee (@ardath421)Tue, May 24 2016 16:11:26A2: Find out who’s involved the most at each stage, then who marketing can reach and influence is deciding factor #cmworld
- — Ardath Albee (@ardath421)Tue, May 24 2016 16:11:50A2: Also determine how many personas you have the resources to address well – if you can’t address them, don’t build them #cmworld
- — Debbie Schwake (@SpiceDebbie)Tue, May 24 2016 16:12:37
- — Melissa Breker (@melissabreker)Tue, May 24 2016 16:14:53A2: If you have limited resources to build and manage personas - look at the 80 - 20 rule. Which 20% drive 80% of the results? #CMWorld
What are some common mistakes people make with personas?
- — Freelance Comms (@FreelanceComms)Tue, May 24 2016 16:17:34A3 Not actually speaking to anyone, and basing them on previous experience and assumptions #CMWorld https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/735142569944842240 …
- — Buddy Scalera (@BuddyScalera)Tue, May 24 2016 16:18:40A3. People forget to do basic research on personas. Get to know your customer though interviews & data. #CMWorld https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/735142569944842240 …
Personas are key for keeping everyone on the same page. How do you distribute/store/manage these?
Buyer Personas 2.0: A #CMWorld Chat With Ardath Albee
How do you use personas to align your content with your buyers' context and raise relevance with target markets? Ardath Albee, content marketing strategist and author of Digital Relevance, joined us for a recent #CMWorld Twitter chat.
byContent Marketing Institute129 Views