- Agile marketing is one of the only approaches offering long-term support for teams in their efforts to produce high-quality, audience-centered content. MarketerGizmo's Andrea Fryrear shared her thoughts on how Agile marketing can benefit your team during a recent #CMWorld Twitter chat.
Q1: What does it mean for a marketing team to be Agile?
- — Andrea Fryrear (@AndreaFryrear)Tue, Jan 26 2016 17:05:57
- — Vivek Nair (@vivektweetsso)Tue, Jan 26 2016 17:06:09A1. Agile means marketing team being flexible & improvising on the go so that course correction happens #CMWorld https://twitter.com/cmicontent/status/692030495735959552 …
- — Kirk Marketing-S.A. (@KirkMktg)Tue, Jan 26 2016 17:06:35
- — Community Elf (@CommunityElf)Tue, Jan 26 2016 17:06:41A1 having the ability to stay on top of new trends & platforms, while researching and vetting these before adopting them. #cmworld
- — Jayde I. Powell (@jaydeipowell)Tue, Jan 26 2016 17:06:41A1: Being able to adapt to a consumers needs. Their needs are always changing so you have to be flexible. #CMWorld https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/692030495735959552 …
- — Lindsey Evans (@lindseyjoevans)Tue, Jan 26 2016 17:07:36A1: Go with what's working at the time! Quick to change when needed. #cmworld https://twitter.com/CMIContent/status/692030495735959552 …
- — UpContent (@getupcontent)Tue, Jan 26 2016 17:08:00A1: A marketing team is agile when their strategy is flexible enough to allow for U-turns + take advantage of unique opportunities #cmworld
Agile Marketing: A #CMWorld Chat with Andrea Fryrear
byContent Marketing Institute223 Views