Let's get started!
- — K8 Thornhill (@kate_thornhill)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:00:07
- — K8 Thornhill (@kate_thornhill)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:00:23
- — K8 Thornhill (@kate_thornhill)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:00:52We have our questions here: http://critlib.org/user-personas-for-digital-collections/ … We invite anyone to participate this hour, just remember the hashtags: #critlib #dlfaig
- — Lisa Hubbell (@lisahubbell)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:06:58
Introductions! Who's here?
- — Hannah (@hskettler)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:01:35
- — K8 Thornhill (@kate_thornhill)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:01:53
- — Lisa Hubbell (@lisahubbell)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:03:27
- — Brian Engel (@BrianEngelLIS)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:03:54Hello! I'm with Pratt's LIS program! I'm very interested in this discussion of Personas, being a writer myself. #critlib
- — Megan Westman (@megwestman)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:03:56
- — A. (@uhRELIuh)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:05:55
- — Jeremy Floyd (@jjamesfloyd)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:06:23
- — michelle (@chelleinthelib)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:05:36hi everyone, lis student/ periodicals clerk/ zine maker/ i know virtually nothing? about this topic so i'm excited to learn tonight #critlib
- — Kimberly Chapman (@WackyWackySkew)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:06:34
- — Bethany Nowviskie (@nowviskie)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:08:08
- — Margaret Henderson (@mehlibrarian)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:08:25
- — Deborah Actually Punch Nazis in the Face Caldwell (@databrarian)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:10:04#dlfaig #critlib hello! I'm an MLIS student at the University of North Texas - I'm not going to be able to chat much but I'm listening in with an ear towards work like this: https://sunlightfoundation.com/2017/11/22/increase-the-social-impact-of-open-data-with-user-personas/ …
- — Nicky Ag@te (@terrainsvagues)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:14:13
- — Jacquelyn Clements (@peripatesis)Wed, Dec 06 2017 02:36:04
#critlib #dlfaig - User Personas for Digital Collections: 95th chat, Tuesday December 5 2017
The Digital Library Federation‘s Assessment Interest Group‘s User Experience and Cultural Assessment Working Group’s Twitter chat will focus on the ethical implications of designing user personas as they apply to the creation and universal access of digital collection and repository technologies. These effects are often inscribed by white-straight-cisgendered librarians’ and technologists’ perspectives and values, and influence digital collection building and repository system development and maintenance. The intent of this #critlib #dlfaig chat will be to underscore and outline the snowball effect of early stage human-centered design processes influenced and perpetuated by systemic inequalities.
byThe DLF120 Views