- Unique to Data Days CLE, and a wildly tremendous hit among attendees, is the official DataDaysCLE playlist, which kept us humming all day long. Have a listen as you scroll through the story!
Day #1: Welcome, data doers!
- #DataDaysCLE kicked off on Thursday, March 2nd with a day long symposium focused on existing data use, institutional tools and training- "CTRL".
- Mapping 101 with Code for America's Cleveland brigade, Open Cleveland, represented by Will Skora, as well as DigitalC's Venture for American fellow, Cherie Chung.
Sandwiches + Knowledge Sharing
- Neighborhood Connections led an incredible lunchtime "idea marketplace" for knowledge sharing and new connections.
- Did we mention that we were trending?