- The evening began with with Annette Spencer introducing the CIPR's benevolent fund iprovision - a charity for members and their families who've fallen on hard times.
- Alison Kerry, Head of Media for mental health charity Mind reflected on the challenges and opportunities of communicating mental health issues. Alison spoke of the importance of promoting accurate representations of mental health in the media.
- — Christine Richardson (@chrissiemr)Wed, May 10 2017 17:55:53
- — Cornelius Alexander (@cornucopuia)Wed, May 10 2017 17:56:32
- Founding Partner of APeopleBusiness and Mental Health in Business, Colin Minto delivered an upbeat appraisal of mental health, illness and difference by reflecting on his personal battle with OCD, and the benefits of living with mental illness.
- — Avril Lee (@140Okay)Wed, May 10 2017 18:15:22
- — Christine Richardson (@chrissiemr)Wed, May 10 2017 18:42:17
- — Lorraine Bridges (@L_BridgesPR)Wed, May 10 2017 19:13:04
'Championing mental difference' CIPR mental health event, 10 May 2017
On Wednesday 10 May, the CIPR's Diversity and Inclusion Forum and the Institute's benevolent fund, iprovision hosted a free event on mental health and wellbeing in the work place.
byCIPR1 Like217 Views