- — Facing History (@facinghistory)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:00:14Welcome to #sschat! Please introduce yourself by telling us your name, location & one thing you that hope to learn in this chat!
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:01:15Chris from Bloomington, IN. Teach world history for online HS affiliated w/ Indiana University. Excited for tonight's chat! #sschat
- — Andrew Swan (@flipping_A_tchr)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:01:33Hey #sschat! I'm Andrew from Massachusetts (gr.8 Soc.St.), looking for specific ways to navigate this tricky election season
- — Brittany Ricklis (@MrsRicklis)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:01:47Hi #sschat Brittany from NJ, 6th&7th SS, hoping to learn something I can use while teaching about the election in Sept
- — The News Lit Project (@TheNewsLP)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:02:01Welcome, everyone to tonight's #sschat! https://twitter.com/facinghistory/status/762785518656585728 …
- — Peter Adams (@PeterD_Adams)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:02:14
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:02:18Dan Krutka checking into #sschat from Texas. I’m looking to learn how others teach students to consumer & curate online news responsibly.
- — Students of History (@StudentsHistory)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:02:42Luke from Virginia! Excited to discuss ways to bring current issues into the classroom 👍🤔 #sschat
- — Daniel Braunfeld (@DBraunfeld)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:03:01
- — Facing History CHI (@FacingCHI)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:03:11
- — Mary J. Johnson (@johnsonmaryj)Mon, Aug 08 2016 23:03:35Mary from CO joining #sschat tonight. I coordinate the TPS Teachers Network. In my other life, I'm a political & current events junkie.
Teaching News Literacy in the Digital Age
#sschat 8/8/2016 with @FacingHistory and @TheNewsLP
byChris Hitchcock63 Views