- — Matt Doran (@mdoran2067)Mon, Nov 23 2015 23:35:55Just in time for tonight's #sschat, here's a blog post on philosophy for high schools. http://www.21socialstudies.com/blog/philosophy-a-logical-choice-for-high-schools …
- — Matt Doran (@mdoran2067)Mon, Nov 23 2015 23:59:03Hi #sschat ers. I am Matt Doran, Social Studies Coordinator in Columbus, OH and I will hosting tonight's discussion on philosophy in SS.
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Tue, Nov 24 2015 00:00:19
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Tue, Nov 24 2015 00:01:45As for a philosophical answer to "Who am I?", I'll say that I am the sum of my experiences and perceptions. The 2 are not the same. #sschat
- — iCivics (@icivics)Tue, Nov 24 2015 00:01:57Check out tonight's #sschat! Join the conversation until 8pm EST https://twitter.com/mdoran2067/status/668940867672018944 …
Integrating Philosophy in Social Studies: A Logical Choice
Archive of 11/23/2015 #sschat
byChris Hitchcock38 Views