- — Teresa Bergstrom (@TeresaBergstrom)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:01:20I'm Teresa Bergstrom, a recent PhD graduate from USF and your moderator for tonight's #sschat! I teach SS for Gifted in Pinellas County, FL.
- — Emily Simpson (@emilyisateacher)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:02:10I'm Emily! Student teaching U.S. history & humanities in Metro Detroit while getting my master's in secondary ed. #sschat
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:02:34Chris from Bloomington, IN. Teach wrld hist for online HS affiliated w/ IU. One of the #sschat co-leaders. Excited about tonight's topic.
- — Dr. Scott M. Petri (@scottmpetri)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:03:19Hi #sschat Our school is opening a gifted & talented Medical Magnet next year. Need to learn more about this population
- — Ms. Grotrian (@MsGrotrian)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:03:24#sschat the reason I like working with my AP students is because my options for lesson ideas is basically limitless. They're so capable
- — Jacqueline McCarthy (@jacq_mccarthy)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:03:42
- — Andrew Rowe (@amcrowe5)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:04:44Andy from NC, world history teacher outside of Charlotte. Loved teaching AP, the drive & challenge to teach them, push to nxt level #sschat
- — David R. Pollard (@EdChatIRL)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:05:50
- — Angela Affronti (@angesport)Tue, Feb 16 2016 00:05:56
Meeting the Needs of Gifted Adolescents through the Social Studies
Archive of 2/15/2016 #sschat hosted by @TeresaBergstrom
byChris Hitchcock69 Views