- This learning initiative was part of the ’’Strengthening Financial Management Functions of Line Ministries’’ project funded through the Strengthening Accountability and the Fiduciary Environment Trust Fund (SAFE). Project’s overall objective is to assist line ministries strengthen capacities for efficient delivery of their financial management functions.
- This initiative brought together 40 officials from line ministries and ministries of finance from 14 different countries.
Online learning phase
- Online learning which was hosted on CEF OLC was taking place from Nov 7-Nov 21, 2017.
- Officials met in our online space where they l watched videos, submitted assignments, and attended webinars.
- The workshop was taking place from Nov 29-Dec 1, 2017.
- Day 1 started with the presentation "Road to PPB" by Irena Roštan from MoF Slovenia which was followed by discussion on different examples of program classification hierarchies, and application of these in various countries which was led by Majda Sedej from USAID.
- Afternoon part was devoted to the exercise which required participants to construct program classifications in two areas.
- Theoretical part of the session on Gender Responsive Budgeting we initiated at the CEF...