1. Internal Auditing for Non-auditors
June 13-15, 2017
- This initiative focused on PIC in the public sector, and aimed to raise awareness of staff other than internal auditors on their role and responsibilities within the internal control system.
- Ice breaker was creative - participants and faculty presented themselves through pictures...
- ...we heard many creative descriptions of participants' job functions and how non-auditors regard internal auditors.
- "Internal auditor has to open many doors."
Good Governance, PIC, Three lines of Defence, COSO model
- Joop Vrolijk during a presentation:
- Three lines of defence model is explained here.
- What is risk management?
- What are roles of different actors in risk management?
- Participants addressed this topic in a session led by Leo Stoffels and Erik van Barele both Central Audit Service of the Dutch Ministry of Finance:
Enabling factors for effective internal auditing