- Advisory Board is a representative body of our donor partners. It assists in designing and in coordinating the delivery of activities of the CEF. Up to three representatives of the Advisory Board are members of the Governing Board. The Advisory Board meets annually. The chair of the Advisory Board is Sabina R. Stadler from the Slovenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Our Advisory Board is comprised of multilateral and bilateral organizations, knowledge institutions, and peer organizations. See who they are:
- Last year the meeting of the Advisory Board was held back-to-back with the meeting of the CEF Coordinators, representatives of member institutions. Coordinators` meeting is held every two years to discuss and exchange ideas on our learning program. Find out more about the 2016 meetings on the link below:
- We started the advisory board meeting with identification of possible overlaps and synergies in the activities of partners in the SEE region.
- After updates from our guest partners and their engagement in the CEF constituency, the CEF staff presented CEF program through four main thematic areas (cef-see.org/thematic-areas) and methods of delivery of our program ( www.cef-see.org/learning-solutions …) as well as envisaged novelties for 2018.
The main session of the meeting was thematic break-out discussion based on four CEF thematic areas: budget preparation and execution, accounting and auditing, tax policy and administration and central banking.
See the results of thematic break-out discussions:
The 2017 Advisory Board meeting gave us a lot of positive reactions from participants and very helpful feedback, ideas, and support for our draft program for 2018 and beyond.