- — Rob Green (@RobGreensDaze)Sat, Apr 27 2013 19:52:39
- — Paul Slatter (@paulgslatter)Sat, Apr 27 2013 07:04:30
- — Simon Lutman (@lutmans)Fri, Apr 26 2013 21:25:10Feminists petition for a female on our bank notes. And they wonder why they get a bad press! https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bank-of-england-reverse-the-decision-to-replace-the-only-woman-on-uk-bank-notes-with-a-man …onQueeneen
- — Mike Fatkin (@mikefatkin)Sat, Apr 27 2013 09:52:42To people pointing out that Churchill on the £5 note means no women appear on any notes: erm, the Queen mean anything to anyone? #onallofem
- — The Women's Room (@TheWomensRoomUK)Fri, Apr 26 2013 21:16:08We are well aware the Queen is on the coins and bank notes. She is there by birth-right, not for achievement!
- And it continues....
- — Big Al (@Big_Al_Warren)Mon, Apr 29 2013 09:56:29
- Still not got the message - #weknowaboutthequeen
- — Patrick Kershaw (@GrimlyFeeendish)Mon, Apr 29 2013 18:09:46
- They're still explaining...
- — Calm_inside (@Calm_inside)Tue, Apr 30 2013 08:44:46
- Another man explains...
Men explain bank-notes to us
Clever men telling silly women that they've forgotten the Queen is on English bank-notes! Oops!
byCaroline Criado-Perez4,502 Views