- — Michael Carniato (@MCarniato1)Thu, May 12 2016 03:20:05#collaborate4learning. Stakeholders need to work together so our kids can choose their direction in life. Education is the key
- — CCSP NSW/ACT (@CCSPNSWACT)Thu, May 12 2016 03:19:11"Accountability by empowering parents to ask the right questions of schools" says Minister Picolli is the key to #collaborate4learning
- — Michael Carniato (@MCarniato1)Thu, May 12 2016 03:15:49#collaborate4learning. How 2 alienate people..use jargon they dont understand or cant contextualise. Simplify the message to include all.
- — JJ (Jeannette James) (@7Mrsjames)Thu, May 12 2016 03:14:21
- — Matt Esterman (@mesterman)Thu, May 12 2016 03:13:45
- — Matt Esterman (@mesterman)Thu, May 12 2016 02:55:13Use your device as a reminder to talk to people f2f more. We r hard wired to talk with each other - P Anthony #collaborate4learning
Collaborative Forum - Sydney May 2016
Parents, Principals, School Executives, Teachers, Systems Leaders, Education Office Staff, Educators, P&C / P&F /Councils / Boards Members gathered in Sydney to discuss and share "Why Schools Need to be Collaborative Places" at a forum organised by the three state parent bodies.