- — CCRI (@CCRI_UK)Tue, Jan 24 2017 08:54:17Timely article 'Flood prevention being ignored' @BBCNews & @RHarrabin given tmrw's event http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-38721486 … #GlosNFM17 @chrisshortccri
- — CCRI (@CCRI_UK)Tue, Jan 24 2017 08:58:52Tomorrow 25th Jan we're hosting Natural Flood Mgmt Conf. Follow the day: #GlosNFM17 http://www.ccri.ac.uk/flood-management-conference-now-fully-booked/ … @chrisshortccri @Stroud_RSuDS
- — CCRI (@CCRI_UK)Tue, Jan 24 2017 15:34:29Fancy some pre-conference reading? #GlosNFM17 @chrisshortccri's 2016 presentation about @Stroud_RSuDS http://www.slideshare.net/CCRI/natural-flood-management-chris-short … @StroudDC
- — Slow The Flow (@slowtheflow_UK)Tue, Jan 24 2017 19:02:07Flood Management conference now fully booked – Countryside and Community Research Institute http://paper.li/slowtheflow_UK/1484420534?read=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccri.ac.uk%2Fflood%2Dmanagement%2Dconference%2Dnow%2Dfully%2Dbooked%2F … #glosnfm17
- — Chris Short (@chrisshortccri)Tue, Jan 24 2017 21:06:40
Natural Flood Management #GlosNFM17
Tweets from the Natural Flood Management Conference hosted at the University of Gloucestershire on January 25th 2017. Organised by Countryside and Community Research Institute & Stroud District Council.