- — CBI Business Voice (@CBIBizVoice)Thu, May 05 2016 10:32:10
- — Jonny Williamson (@Jonny_Will_28)Thu, May 05 2016 10:07:03
- — CBI Business Voice (@CBIBizVoice)Thu, May 05 2016 10:04:24
- — Hunter Selection (@HunterSelection)Thu, May 05 2016 10:00:17
- — Martin Donnelly (@MDonnellyBIS)Thu, May 05 2016 07:32:21#manufacturing looking forward to CBI Warwick conference on future of UK manufacturing in the 4th industrial revolution driven by data.
- — Fresh Business (@freshbusiness)Thu, May 05 2016 07:35:16
- — The Manufacturer (@TheManufacturer)Thu, May 05 2016 06:58:48Collaboration is key to revitalising a modern ‘Industrial Strategy’: To succeed in reversing the long term de... http://bit.ly/1UAQNM0
- — Giulia Pastorella (@GiuliaPastorell)Thu, May 05 2016 08:24:21Look forward to hearing how gvt&biz can work together on industrial strategy @warwickuni #manufacturing http://news.cbi.org.uk/news/government-and-business-must-work-together-to-revitalise-a-modern-industrial-strategy/ … @CBItweets
The Future of UK Manufacturing Conference
Keynote speakers include Martin Donnelly, permanent secretary for the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills and industry experts including Jonathan Duck, CEO of Amtico, Brian Holliday, divisional director, Siemens and Sue Graham-Johnston, managing director of BOC.
byThe CBI4,012 Views