- The 2016 ACEEE Energy Efficiency Finance Forum, which took place in Newport, Rhode Island on May 22-24, revealed how industry professionals are creating momentum by leveraging high-impact decisions. Speakers shared the turning points and realizations they encountered in their work putting programs in motion in the United States. Engineering-friendly humor also showed up in the Twitter stream.
- — Neal Elliott (@rnealelliott)Mon, May 23 2016 13:14:01
- — Neal Elliott (@rnealelliott)Mon, May 23 2016 13:52:58
- — The Cadmus Group (@CadmusGroup)Mon, May 23 2016 15:09:55Residential PACE programs have funded over $1.2 billion in improvements for >60,000 homes. Discuss key drivers during panel 3A! #EEFF16
- — Bracken Hendricks (@HendricksB)Mon, May 23 2016 15:10:30
- — Neal Elliott (@rnealelliott)Mon, May 23 2016 15:17:10
- — MissionCTRL (@MissionC2)Tue, May 24 2016 12:30:27
- — NYCEEC (@NYCEEC)Tue, May 24 2016 15:50:32
- Visit the Clean Energy Finance Forum website for news, webinars, events, research and multimedia. Sign up to receive our biweekly newsletter at the link below and follow us on Twitter via @CleanEnergyFC.
- (RTs do not equal endorsements. The author of this Storify worked for ACEEE over five years ago in a role that combined web editing, technical writing, and research.)
Energy Efficiency Finance Forum Shows the Machinery of Industry Decisions
by Kat Friedrich (@katsciwriter), news editor at Clean Energy Finance Forum (@CleanEnergyFC) at Yale Center for Business and the Environment (@YaleCBEY)