- On Monday, November 6th, we were excited to have the creator of #GAFE4Littles, Christine Pinto @PintoBeanz11, and and the creator of #LessonRemix, Cori Orlando @CoriOrlando1, lead a dynamic conversation around Technology Integration in the Classroom.
Below is a recap of the questions asked during our chat, as well as the audience’s questions, comments, and insights. Enjoy!
- — Evan Hunt (@EHIZZY14)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:03:08
- — Christine Pinto (@PintoBeanz11)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:03:11Hey y'all I'm the other moderator. Pinto, kinder T from So Cal, fav EdTech resource is GSuite, surprised? ;) #gafe4littles #BetterTogetherCA https://twitter.com/CoriOrlando1/status/927732591498706945 …
- — Kali McCormick (@kalirayemcc)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:02:36
- — Jen Roberts (@JenRoberts1)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:02:46
- — David Gonzalez Jr (@donezoforGonzo)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:02:54
- — Daniel Jameson (@dwjameson41)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:03:03My name is Daniel Jameson, student in credential program at CSUB, fav edtech resource is Google Apps for education #bettertogetherCA
- — Jesus (@BeavsNotDaBiebs)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:03:07Aspiring teacher hoping to learn the ropes of teaching and to share my love of history with other students #bettertogetherCA
- — Bradley Peterson (@Clickademics)Tue, Nov 07 2017 03:03:31Hey Awesome Educators. I’m Bradley from Burbank. My favorite edtech tool - QR codes posted in my class that link to my writing video lessons. Ss can all get personalized help as they write #BetterTogetherCA
#BetterTogetherCA Twitter Chat Recap - 11/6/2017 - Tech Integration
byCA Teachers Summit45 Views