- For our January #BetterTogetherCA Twitter chat, we discussed the Flipped Learning approach with two awesome CA teachers who have used #FlippedLearning in their classrooms, Julie Garcia @julieinsd and Bradley Peterson @Clickademics. Check out the recap for details on why you should give Flipped Learning a try, as well as resources and suggestions from participating teachers.
- — Bradley Peterson (@Clickademics)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:02:21My name is Bradley, and I have flipped my grammar and writing lessons in my English class for 4 years. #BetterTogetherCA
- — Bradley Peterson (@Clickademics)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:09:48@jonbergmann I know that many math and science Ts flip their lessons, but there is plenty of quantitative lessons in English class, esp. grammar and basic writing skills. It is liberating to move those online. #BetterTogetherCA https://twitter.com/jonbergmann/status/950563486635057153 …
- — Emily Davis (@emilywdavis)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:02:27
- — Julie Garcia (@julieinsd)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:03:05My name is Julie Garcia and I support Instructional Technology in San Diego Unified School District. I flipped my math classroom for several years. #BetterTogetherCA
- — judyblakeney🔎▶️📓💻 (@judyblakeney)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:05:22
- — Laura Arrowsmith (@LArrowsmithCA)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:28:17#BetterTogetherCA Hi, sorry I'm late. Laura Arrowsmith, 11th US History/APUSH. I have no idea how to make my own videos. I love using documentaries and lectures for student viewing at home.
- — Bradley Peterson (@Clickademics)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:29:38@LArrowsmithCA Glad you could be here. There is no one way to make your videos. An easy way to start is to ask a student to film you as you teach your class. Now you have that lesson forever! #BetterTogetherCA https://twitter.com/LArrowsmithCA/status/950569892524126210 …
- — Mariana Garcia (@MarianaGSerrato)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:05:42A1: Content delivered outside of the classroom with practice, activities and discussions inside the classroom. #BetterTogetherCA
- — Jon Bergmann (@jonbergmann)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:06:43
- — Julie Garcia (@julieinsd)Tue, Jan 09 2018 03:07:23Flipping means taking the attention off the teacher an focusing on students' individual needs. How do we provide the content they need when they need it? #BetterTogetherCA
#BetterTogetherCA Twitter Chat Recap - 1/8/2018 - Flipped Learning
byCA Teachers Summit46 Views