- The first day of the CASIC summit featured speakers from the Arts and Humanities Research Council, Connected Communities, National Council for Voluntary Organisations, New Vic Theatre, National Association of Neighbourhood Management and Locality in the UK as well as from abroad: France, Finland and Singapore. The speakers shared their own stories of how and why working with communities and other non-academic stakeholders makes academic research both rigorous and relevant.
- — CASIC Keele (@KeeleCASIC)Wed, Oct 14 2015 07:58:18
- — Theresa Heskins (@TheresaHeskins)Wed, Oct 14 2015 10:49:27
- — JerichoJess (@JerichoJess)Wed, Oct 14 2015 13:22:07About to present at #CASIC (community animation and social innovation) launch at Keele Uni - practitioners & academics
- Featured an interactive workshop on community based research comprising installations, films, music, immersive technology, photographs and digital archives that celebrate the creativity and ground breaking nature of the knowledge advanced by co-produced, collaborative research.
- — CASIC Keele (@KeeleCASIC)Thu, Oct 15 2015 07:50:38
CASIC International Summit
The CASIC (Community Animation and Social Innovation Centre) International Summit took place at Keele University 14th to 15th October 2015 www.keele.ac.uk/casic