- — The DR K-12 Network (@CADREK12)Mon, May 16 2016 18:04:31
- — The DR K-12 Network (@CADREK12)Wed, Jun 01 2016 22:09:00#drk12meeting Joan Ferrini-Mundy welcomes participants of PI meeting & reminds community that we are in year 10 of DRK I-12 grants.
- — EdGE at TERC (@EdGE_at_TERC)Wed, Jun 01 2016 22:16:46Joan Ferrini-Mundy kicks off the #DRK12meeting with info on the challenges and opportunities 10 years into the program.
- — The DR K-12 Network (@CADREK12)Wed, Jun 01 2016 22:22:13#drk12meeting harness data, shaping new human-tech frontier, navigating newartic,quantum leap - science areas w implicat for Ed
- — Louise Mead (@louisesmead)Wed, Jun 01 2016 22:40:14#drk12meeting Joan talking about INCLUDES - broadening participation at NSF has not moved dial so need to engage new unconventional groups
- — EdGE at TERC (@EdGE_at_TERC)Thu, Jun 02 2016 13:36:01Game-Based Learning Assessments, Jim Diamond EDC. Mars Generation One: Argubot Academy--how teachers make use of gameplay data #DRK12meeting
- — Louise Mead (@louisesmead)Thu, Jun 02 2016 13:39:17#drk12meeting Data intensive research in education http://cra.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/CRAEducationReport2015.pdf …
- — EdGE at TERC (@EdGE_at_TERC)Thu, Jun 02 2016 13:53:58Game-Based Learning Assessments, Jodi Asbell-Clarke, EdGE! Leveraging time people spend playing games for learning. #DRK12meeting
- — Tufts CEEO (@TuftsCEEO)Thu, Jun 02 2016 13:58:18
2016 DR K-12 PI Meeting
June 1-3, 2016 | Washington, DC
byThe DR K-12 Network49 Views