- Here's the collection of tweets and media from June 23rd in SF!
- — Keith Kamisugi (@KeithPR)Sat, Jun 23 2012 19:47:36
- Check out the recording of the event from APEX Express!
- Video of the National Google Hangout discussion
- Mayor of San Francisco, Ed Lee (one of the organizers of the Justice for Vincent Chin campaign)
- Thank you Supervisor Mar for speaking out!
- Legendary leader of the "Justice for Vincent Chin" campaign, author of "Asian American Dreams" and activist, Helen Zia
- — Randall Yip (@AsAmNews)Sat, Jun 23 2012 21:05:23#VC30 SF Helen Zia never dreamed 30 years ago when leading fight for Vincent Chin that he would inspire national day of remembrance.
- — Randall Yip (@AsAmNews)Sat, Jun 23 2012 21:14:26#VC30 SF Vincent Pan of Chinese for Affirmative Action says bullying has been part of education system for long time. Not just hate crimes
Vincent Chin 30: Standing Up Then and Now, a Bay Area Conversation
San Francisco joined cities across the US for an historic conversation on the 30th anniversary of Vincent Chin's death. The Center for Asian American Media & Asian Pacific Americans for Progress co-presented a program with a dynamic panel of speakers, film and organizers from the case 30 years ago!