- — Blade Kotelly (@bladek)Thu, Oct 09 2014 19:54:46James Utterback on the Dynamics of Innovation, Harvard Business Review Press, 1993 http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Dynamics-Innovation-James-Utterback/dp/0875847404/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412797080&sr=8-1&keywords=utterback+james … @MassTLC
- @bladek referenced many leading insights on building a culture for innovation, being creative and design driven innovation. Many of the links and content are retweeted below.
- — Blade Kotelly (@bladek)Thu, Oct 09 2014 19:54:34Charles Frank on Operation Epsilon: The Farm Hall Transcripts, University of California Press 1993 http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Epsilon-Farm-Hall-Transcripts/dp/0520084993 … @MassTLC
- — Blade Kotelly (@bladek)Thu, Oct 09 2014 19:55:40Netflix Culture slideshow - great to see what they say about what they believe http://www.slideshare.net/reed2001/culture-1798664 … @MassTLC
- — Blade Kotelly (@bladek)Fri, Oct 10 2014 18:18:02This is great insight about being self aware on the context of design and innovation. http://www.businessinsider.com/jony-ive-once-asked-steve-jobs-why-he-was-such-a-harsh-critic-2014-10 … @MassTLC
- — Blade Kotelly (@bladek)Thu, Oct 09 2014 19:53:15
- — Blade Kotelly (@bladek)Thu, Oct 09 2014 19:53:43Roberto Verganti on getting interpreters to help with design, Design Driven Innovation http://www.amazon.com/Design-Driven-Innovation-Competition-Innovating/dp/1422124827 … @MassTLC
- — Blade Kotelly (@bladek)Thu, Oct 09 2014 19:54:24Blade Kotelly on design principles applied to Speech Rec, The Art And Business of Speech Recognition http://www.amazon.com/Art-Business-Speech-Recognition-Creating/dp/0321154924/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1412796599&sr=1-1&keywords=kotelly … @MassTLC
- Blade welcomed to the stage three speakers that are helping to drive product innovation at their companies including Sam Clemens, Co-Founder InsightSquared, Matt Kaplan, Sr. VP of Products at LogMeIn and Craig Wisneski, Director of Product Management at Sonos.
- Onto the breakout session! 1) The Shift to User-Centered Design and 2) Creating a Blueprint for innovation. Who knew we were going to build paper towers and airplanes!
MassTLC Mastering Product Innovation Summit
250+ techies gathered @msnewengland on 10/9/14 to learn and discuss how the intersection between product, engineering and UX drives product innovation.
byChristine Nolan150 Views