- — Jeff Bush (@BushjMS)Thu, Nov 21 2013 01:02:38Here are tonight's questions for the #MichED chat: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HPL5LUhyjEUfjj1407yHXAxTJCJ21IpKXQjIitqy3Yc/edit?usp=sharing …
- — Rachel Guinn (@RachelGuinn3)Thu, Nov 21 2013 01:06:26http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/is-maker-faire-made-for-kids/ … I became interested after reading this article and hearing about the MM from my AP @BergsEyeView #MichED
- — Rebecca Wildman (@RebeccaWildman)Thu, Nov 21 2013 01:08:31Bummed to be missing #miched tonight. Little Rocco isn't feeling so hot. Really interested in learning more about the Maker Movement!
- — Learning Infinity (@LearnInfinity)Thu, Nov 21 2013 01:10:45
- — Todd Bloch (@blocht574)Thu, Nov 21 2013 01:11:37A1: How do districts afford the movement with all the budget cuts and focus on achievement data? Love the ideas want to try no $$ #miched
- — Ben Rimes (@techsavvyed)Thu, Nov 21 2013 01:11:40
#MichED Chat, 11/20/13: The Maker Movement & the Classroom
byJeff Bush60 Views