- — Monkey Suit Vintage (@MonkeyVintage)Wed, Sep 24 2014 16:01:53
- — Petr Pinkas (@PetrPinkas)Wed, Sep 24 2014 16:03:43
- — Jason Yarborough (@yarby)Wed, Sep 24 2014 16:05:03
- — Stephane Moracchini (@sMorac)Wed, Sep 24 2014 16:05:10#bufferchat Hello everyone! I'm Stephane, Entrepreneur, Software Developer and Marketer focused on helping businesses with content marketing
- Q1: Why is a strategy for community so important?
- — Matthew Knell (@MatthewKnell)Wed, Sep 24 2014 16:12:54A1. In general, strategy is a roadmap: should always follow in form "objectives -> tactics -> goals -> results" #BufferChat
- — Matthew Knell (@MatthewKnell)Wed, Sep 24 2014 16:07:57A1. It's also important to make sure you are in sync w/your product team, vendors, providers and more. They all own key pieces. #BufferChat
#Bufferchat 9.24.14 - Matthew Knell from About.com
VP of Community and Content Strategy, Matthew Knell, from About.com, joined us to discuss content and community strategy for #bufferchat!
byBufferNicole3 Likes131 Views