- Q1: How do images/videos/infographics/etc. fit into your social media strategy?
- — Brian Fanzo (@iSocialFanz)Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:23:28
- — CHARCOAL EVENTS (@charcoalevents)Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:22:26
- — Peg Fitzpatrick (@PegFitzpatrick)Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:06:38
- — Tessa Greenleaf (@TessaGreenleaf)Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:06:50A1: Whenever possible I try to incorporate graphics. Communities are far more responsive to visuals. #bufferchat
- — Nalani Sheils (@NeverAwayFrom)Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:06:36A1: I love them! I try and use photos/graphics whenever I can. Even great stock photos can liven things up! #bufferchat
- Q2: What tools or websites do you currently use to create visuals for your social media posts?
- — Erik Fisher (@ErikJFisher)Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:19:50Camerabag is a quick filter/adjustment mac app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camerabag-2/id492804912?mt=12&uo=4&at=1l3v4ot … #bufferchat
- — Arif Khan (@arifkhan7)Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:23:16
#Bufferchat 6.25.14 - The Power of Visuals in Social Media
Our #Bufferchat this week featured special guest Peg Fitzpatrick, Head of Social Strategy from Canva, to discuss the importance of visuals in social media.
byBufferNicole1 Like75 Views