- — Kymberlaine Banks (@kymberlaine)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:02:32MIA from #BufferChat 3 weeks in a row, raced through tea, work, etc to make it - creating incredible customer experience in Dallas
- — Dustin W. Stout (@DustinWStout)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:02:47
- — Stephen Willlis (@eclecticmkt)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:03:02I'll be participating in #bufferchat for the next hour. Please excuse the out of context tweets or even better, join in on the awesome!
- — Ernestine Chua (@tyna__c)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:04:15#bufferchat Hi from Rocklin CA! Pre-bufferchat routine: green tea but thinking of switching to strong coffee to keep up with the convo!
- — Shannon Byrne (@ShannnonB)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:09:48Hi friends! Mostly stalking the #bufferchat this week (late) but love the topic - looking forward to learning a thing or two. :)
- — Brian Fanzo (@iSocialFanz)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:04:17
- — Casie [kay-cee; KC] (@TheNameIsCasie)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:04:30Words that do the Describing of Me: Theme Park Geek. Photographer. Writer. Social Media Mgr. Pizza Lover. ;) #bufferchat
- — Nivas Ravichandran (@nivasravi)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:04:33
- — aaron bowersock (@abowersock)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:04:47
- Q1: Why should marketers know basic design principles?
- — Dustin W. Stout (@DustinWStout)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:04:55A1: 1/2 The same reason they to know basic fashion principles. If you look a mess you’ll be perceived as such. #bufferchat
- — Dustin W. Stout (@DustinWStout)Wed, Dec 03 2014 17:05:06A1: 2/2 People want to share things that make them look good. Why would they share something visually unappealing? #bufferchat
#Bufferchat 12.3.14 with Dustin W. Stout - Design for Marketers
Designer, speaker and social media marketer, Dustin W Stout, stopped by to share design tips for the social media marketer.
byBufferNicole3 Likes246 Views