- — aaron bowersock (@abowersock)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:04:34
- — Bridget Willard (@YouTooCanBeGuru)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:04:29Hi. I'm Bridget. I'm tweeting from beautiful Dana Point, CA. My goal in 2015 is top secret. If I told you, I'd have to... :D #bufferchat
- — Ben Blair (@Dubblebee)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:20:51
- — Maria Juan (@_MariaJuan)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:06:04#bufferchat-ters! Maria from FL. 2015 goals is to gear up my consultancy to help non-profit arts orgs get their digital marketing in line!
- — Ed Tsyitee Jr (@GreenChileAdict)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:06:19One 2015 goal that is "pre-planned" is finishing my second Masters program. The other is to find a job. #bufferchat
- Q1: Why is a social media strategy important?
- — Rebekah Radice (@RebekahRadice)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:06:33A1: A social media strategy allows you to be intentional and strategic, giving you focus and purpose. #bufferchat
- — Rebekah Radice (@RebekahRadice)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:08:26A1: Strategy means you’re productive, not busy. You implement a daily plan that propels your business forward. #bufferchat
- — Kevin Waugh (@KevinWaugh)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:08:21#bufferchat A1 )Because social is not going anywhere, even if some people hate it. Also going in blindly is never a good idea.
- — Christin Kardos (@ChristinKardos)Wed, Dec 17 2014 17:06:18A1) Social media is very time (and often money) consuming. Strategy ensures you spend the time and money where they get results. #BufferChat
#Bufferchat 12.17.14 with Rebekah Radice - Social Strategy
Rebekah Radice stopped by Bufferchat to share 2014 trends, 2015 predictions and discuss the importance of a social media strategy!
byBufferNicole2 Likes195 Views