- — Sarah Brown (@BrownSarahM)Fri, Feb 20 2015 00:28:01
- — KC (@multihyphenate)Fri, Feb 20 2015 01:05:38
- — Makita R. Phillips (@HeyDrP)Fri, Feb 20 2015 03:06:15A1: I felt empowered to pursue in middle school when a teacher suggested engineering and to remain bc my cohort gave support. #UWiSTEMbof
- — Gabby Roseboro (@HRHDuchessGabby)Fri, Feb 20 2015 01:08:36
- — Northern Belle (@aripiphany)Fri, Feb 20 2015 01:20:11
- — Khalia Braswell (@KhaliaBraswell)Fri, Feb 20 2015 01:14:31
At the 2015 Tapia Conference Khalia Braswell and I hosted a Birds of a Feather Session on our NSBE work using Twitter to Empower Minority Women in STEM. During the live discussion at the conference we encouraged people to join via twitter as a live demonstration of how a twitter chat works.
bySarah Brown3 Views