- — js (@oceanblueskies)Wed, Dec 18 2013 06:52:15
- — Cobble Hill Assoc (@CobbleHillAssoc)Tue, Dec 17 2013 23:54:43We salute the courageous SUNY trustees who put the brakes on McCall's LICH plans. Today they put the 'trust' back into 'trustee'. @SUNY
- — Brooklyn Daily Eagle (@BklynEagle)Tue, Dec 17 2013 23:52:31#saveLICH supporters jubilant, vow to push for full svc hospital after #SUNY's surprise vote puts condo plan on hold. http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/surprise-vote-suny-board-puts-plan-turn-lich-condos-and-urgent-care-center-2013-12-17 …
- — Elizabeth Grove (@Elizabeth_Grove)Tue, Dec 17 2013 22:20:10
- — Cobble Hill Assoc (@CobbleHillAssoc)Tue, Dec 17 2013 22:02:14Condos on hold! The SUNY trustees were too divided to approve McCall's sell-LICH motion. Hooray! #savelich
- — John Loscalzo (@Loscalzo)Tue, Dec 17 2013 21:54:42
- — Stephen Levin (@StephenLevin33)Tue, Dec 17 2013 21:49:24
- — Daniel Squadron (@DanielSquadron)Tue, Dec 17 2013 21:45:32SUNY tables vote to begin talks w potential #LICH operator. Our comm still needs transparent, impartial, inclusive process & full hospital.
- — District Manager (@BrooklynCB6)Tue, Dec 17 2013 21:20:43
- — Red Hook Star-Revue (@RedHookStar)Tue, Dec 17 2013 21:19:39By a 3 to 2 vote of the Trustees, SUNY Board approves the beginning of negotiations to turn over LICH to a RE developer #savelich
- — District Manager (@BrooklynCB6)Tue, Dec 17 2013 21:09:43
SUNY Blinks: Tables Vote On LICH Condos
Just when you thought the Fat Lady was about to sing for LICH, SUNY tables its vote on selling off the hospital for condos and a "medical mall".
byBrooklyn Bugle566 Views