- I saw these cute stump seats on a hike. They may be cute but they aren't the most comfortable things to sit on! My complaints reminded me of my students complaining about their uncomfortable seats :)
- I really liked this lesson because my student were so excited to build roller coasters. There was a lot of trial and error (which I loved to watch), but finally my students were able to connect two of their roller coasters together to create what they called a "Super Coaster".
- I was lucky enough to be able to attend the national math teacher conference in Boston! I was so excited to get my badge in the mail because that was the moment that it became real that I was going to get to travel to this amazing city.
- I'm obsessed with these pens! I use them for grading and for writing uder the doc camera. My students like it when I let them choose which color I will grade their tests in. I got them at the beginning of the year and am already on my second pack!
- Before I left for Boston one of my goals was to upload all of the attachments for the TPA. While reviewing my video I realized that I sound like a Disney Princess when talking to my students. No wonder they say I sound nice even when they misbehave!
- Yes, the big suitcase won! My friends and family make fun of me because I am a classic over packer. But whats the harm in being prepared for an April snow storm and heatwave in Boston?
- Boston welcoming math teachers right when we got off the plane!
- This was taken at Pie Alley in Boston. On the walls of the alley were pictures just like this one with the digits of pie listed. Definitely my favorite alley!
- One of my favorite parts of going to Boston was getting to spend some much needed quality time with two of my favorite people :)
- Had the awesome opportunity to go to a Red Sox game on math teacher appreciation night! One of my favorite memories from the trip.
byBrooke Wiestling90 Views