Learning Story of the Month - Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol
- One way that we can promote the power of learning as a way to change lives is by sharing our personal learning stories.
- This month the Mayor of Bristol, Marvin Rees, shares how learning changed his life and has given him the opportunities he has today...
- To view our entire collection of Learning Stories, that feature a variety of Bristol citizens, visit our dedicated Storify page:
St Werburghs City Farm Adventure for 16 and 17 year olds
- St Werburghs City Farm have teamed up with the National Citizen Service to offer a FREE adventure for 16 and 17 year olds. The adventure starts with a three day residential at Morpha Bay Adventure Centre in Wales, followed by three jam packed days of activities at the Farm, and on-going opportunities to support young people to design and run their own community project.
- Activities include coasteering, rock climbing, mountain biking, bushcraft activities, cookery classes, helping out on a farm, and starting a community project.
- This adventure is fully funded including transport, food, activities, accommodation and a Farm hoodie.
- For more information or to book a place on the adventure, contact Anna on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9428241. Spaces are limited – so sign up today.
- This month we are highlighting the learning aspirations of the city’s new students in our Bristol Fresher’s vorb.