Scientists from across the globe traveled to participate in this one-of-a-kind event.
- From left, Alz. FastTrack faculty: Frank LaFerla, PhD, Cynthia Lemere, PhD, Harry Steinbusch, PhD and Charles Glabe, PhD.
- Charles Glabe, PhD of the University of California, Irvine speaks to #AlzFastTrack attendees.
- FastTrack organizer and Vice President of Scientific Affairs at BrightFocus Foundation, Guy Eakin PhD, speaks to workshop attendees.
- Frank LaFerla, PhD, Chancellor’s professor and dean of the School of Biological Sciences at the University of California, Irvine speaks at Alzheimer's FastTrack
- From left, Alz. FastTrack faculty Cynthia Lemere, PhD and Harry Steinbusch, PhD at Alzheimer's FastTrack
The delegation from Maastricht University, in the Netherlands, included (fromleft): Mario Losen, PhD, an assistant professor at Maastricht who presented atthe workshop; workshop participants Roy Lardenoije, Jo Stevens, and ArtemisIatrou; and (far left) FastTrack creator and Co-Chair Harry Steinbusch, PhD,professor and director of Maastricht's School of Mental Health and Neuroscienceas well as the European Graduate School of Neuroscience. With them (second fromleft) is BrightFocus President and CEO Stacy Haller.
- BrightFocus’ own Diane Bovenkamp, PhD, shares a moment with Alz FastTrack Co-Chair Frank LaFerla, PhD, Chancellor’s professor and dean of the School of Biological Sciences at the University of California, Irvine. At the workshop opening, LaFerla pointed to his own career as “proof that you can become a dean and still do hands-on research!”#AlzFastTrack